Camo Smock From SORD (A-TACS AU or FG, MultiCam, Tan)
PredatorArmament.com is happy to announce the latest Camo Smock from SORD. SORD used feedback from military personnel around the world to design this high quality smock. This smock is designed to be worn in demanding environments around the world.
The Camo Smock comes in MultiCam, A-TACS AU or FG Camo, and Tan. Both the A-TACS Camo and MultiCam versions of the smock are made from 100% NYCO. The tan smock is made from a very high quailty cotton ripstop material.
- This smock features a larger than normal hood. Pliable tubing is used instead of wire which is commonly used in smock designs.
- The SORD smock has a total of eleven pockets. Five pockets are found in the waist area, two pockets will be found on each bicep area, and there are four pockets on the chest.
- On the bicep you will find one pocket with a zipper opening main pouch. There is also a small pocket which opens on the top and ideal for range cards, etc. The outside of the pocket has a 4x4 velco panel. If you prefer not to use this feature each smock has a spare panet of matching material to cover the velcro.
- On the chest you have two large pockets with button closures. There are also two side zip opening pockets which allow for easy access.
- In the chest area there is a zipper opening which allows access to garments and/or equipment under the smock.
- The other pockets in the waist area have large slotted buttons and offer easy access. Waist pockets are the same size as the larger chest sized pockets
- Forearm areas are reinforced with 1000D cordura
- Lower forearms feature four tie off points for gloves, etc.
Available Colors (See notes below)